• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Senior Bowl

Untouchable

On 1/17/2021 at 11:53 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm most interested to see who we'll have on the OL and in the secondary. I think those two units will be areas of major focus this off-season.

And TE and LB, we need some late round/UDFA magic to hit 2 out of the 4. Good thing is CB and LB have good odds of that happening. 

I still can not believe the rumored 15 teams turned down this chance at personal scouting during convid BS. 

Along with RHule being a fresh college and this game, it should give a the panthers a rare advantage.  Fritter should be legit with his college focus too, just got to nail the draft. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Ian Thomas has potential but he is also strongest attacking the seams and isn't Bridgewater's strength nor is it something the offensive scheme likes to do. In fact TE seems forgotten in our offense but improving the position can be a big help in the red zone. Hunter Long is the highest rated TE at the Senior Bowl but he's working with Miami. Of the ones the Panthers are working with, I've started looking into Tre' McKitty lately and I like him as he has a ton of athleticism and is a decent blocker too. Noah Gray's skillset also looks like a good fit in our offense.

I was hoping we'd have Hunter Long. Dude can play. Not a jaw dropping athlete, but he's just a good football player. Runs great routes and catches anything near him.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Both late adds. Smith won't be participating in the on field stuff which I imagine will be similar with Jones. Both will get opportunities to interview and do all the off the field stuff with both coaching staffs.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If the Panthers staff winds up liking Jones or Trask, things could be a lot of fun here come Draft Day.

Two QBs propped up by star-studded skill position prospects (and an OL in Jones' case) and innovative offensive minds... I'm already nervous about the draft...

Just now, Untouchable said:

Two QBs propped up by star-studded skill position prospects (and an OL in Jones' case) and innovative offensive minds... I'm already nervous about the draft...

I'm not a fan of either one.

But of course, if one of them ends up being our pick, I'll hope for the best.