• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams at Packers Divisional Thread - Your pick?

Zod

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That would've been game over. Won't see Rodgers miss a throw that easy very often.

Then a perfect throw for a TD that the receiver drops... Rodgers arguably has worse overall receiving help this year than Cam did in 2015, can't believe the season he had.

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

As stacked as these two teams are (a gap we're going to have to bridge if we want to become a consistent Playoff team), it does make me sad that we've never seen an Aaron Rodgers calibre QB in a Panthers jersey.

He's just ridiculous. 

Most teams haven't. Then again, plenty of teams have never had a Cam Newton caliber QB either.

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

As stacked as these two teams are (a gap we're going to have to bridge if we want to become a consistent Playoff team), it does make me sad that we've never seen an Aaron Rodgers calibre QB in a Panthers jersey.

He's just ridiculous. 

To be fair, a lot of teams have never seen a quarterback as good as him.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Then a perfect throw for a TD that the receiver drops... Rodgers arguably has worse overall receiving help this year than Cam did in 2015, can't believe the season he had.

But he does have arguably the single best WR in the game. Our #1 WR that year was a former bust most had written off as just a special teamer.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

But he does have arguably the single best WR in the game. Our #1 WR that year was a former bust most had written off as just a special teamer.

I agree on Adams, though I think Olsen in 2015 was good enough as a receiver to be pretty close to cancelling Adams out. Ginn and Cotchery were not great by any means, but they were better than what Rodgers has behind Adams... And I have no idea who the Pack's TEs are.

Archived