• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther S Deon Grant on Jake: He's the "biggest disappointment" in the NFL

Sam Mills Fan

i don't think any of the criticisms of him are for a lifetime of work...it's this year that he is a disappointment.

any of you that don't think that he is need to have a reality check or need to get some higher standards.

he is horrible this year. right now that is the only thing that matters other than the fact that we are stuck with him for a couple more years and could be stuck with a coach who thinks he is still worthy of the job.

You forgot Baltimore whos won a Super Bowl and has a winning record as a franchise. J-Ville also has a winning record as a franchise. We dont. And never will under the current ownership group unless they drastically change their philosophy. Most of those teams you listed, although expansions dont see themselves as such anymore. I feel we should be the same way. 15 years is long enough to figure it out and start competing year in and year out to be 1 of the best football teams, not just the best expansion.

Baltimore is the original Browns team. They're "expansion" in name only, they kept all the Browns players.

Baltimore is the original Browns team. They're "expansion" in name only, they kept all the Browns players.

For our purposes, you are correct. They didn't start anew and have to learn to run a franchise. Let's not forget they had all the scouting staff, etc. already in place upon moving.

Most people on here are a bunch of jackasses. The general consensus of this board follows:

"Unh-unh, Deon Grant. You suck and never lived up to what was expected of you. Therefore, your opinion doesn't mean anything. (fingers in ears) I don't want to hear about your NFL career. That only matters when we are talking about coaches and their decisions."

Archived