• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa at home for SB

Just now, KillerKat said:

wonder if that means they can use their own lockers or have to move to the visitor side loll

They’ll prob use some loophole that allows them to change the designation of their locker rooms...so the home officially becomes the visitors and Vice versus lol

10 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Yeah but I'd take going to a SB with a team of mercenaries over a team of "home grown talent" that loses every year like the Panthers

And if they wind up losing and sucking for the next decade when Brady retires? fug that I'd much rather build a team that can have sustained success than just go all in and hope it works out for a season or two. Even if they do win this year, once Brady's gone that team is gonna go right back to being completely miserable. I'd much rather be a Panthers fan going forward than a Bucs fan, despite their success this season.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It got them their first SB if it gets them a second what Panthers fan here wouldn't make the same deal?

I wouldn't. I'd much rather try to build something like the Steelers, Pats, Chiefs now, Seahawks, Packers, etc. Consistent, sustained success with championship(s) mixed in too. Bucs have no shot at that, they might win 1 but then it's back to the dumpster for another decade. They have no direction at all once Brady and their key free agents are gone in the next year or two. And if they don't win this year or next that's even worse.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

And if they wind up losing and sucking for the next decade when Brady retires? fug that I'd much rather build a team that can have sustained success than just go all in and hope it works out for a season or two. Even if they do win this year, once Brady's gone that team is gonna go right back to being completely miserable. I'd much rather be a Panthers fan going forward than a Bucs fan, despite their success this season.

So if you were the Bucs would you have stayed with Jameis instead of signing Brady?

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

I wouldn't. I'd much rather try to build something like the Steelers, Pats, Chiefs now, Seahawks, Packers, etc. Consistent, sustained success with championship(s) mixed in too. Bucs have no shot at that, they might win 1 but then it's back to the dumpster for another decade. They have no direction at all once Brady and their key free agents are gone in the next year or two. And if they don't win this year or next that's even worse.

Only the Patriots have more than two titles.

• Beer 1