• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say you are Deshaun Watson, bias aside, where do you want to go?

davos

2 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Houston isn't starting over with Jimmy G. That’s a terrible plan

I'd agree. Nick Caserio might not, though.

Remember, there was a time in New England when Garoppolo was so popular there was talk of moving on from Brady.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Oh really? That''s a bummer to hear about Evergeen.  Yuck. 

Yeah, it sucks. Hence why we bailed. I really hoped to last a bit longer because we weren't quite ready to make the move to the western slope but once the uncertainty of the pandemic hit it was time to go. Market was still hot despite the uncertainty so we cashed in our chips and bounced.

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I have never gotten the appeal of NYC, ever....and I've been probably 100 times through the years.

Busy, expensive, and cold....not my cup of tea.

Each to their own. I never understood people going to Myrtle. Dirty as hell, ugly beach as hell, rednecks galore, trashy.

But people love it.

And compared to SF and Miami...Charlotte is a joke...

And parts of NY are awesome, you’re thinking of the city.

3 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Yeah that just isn't realistic. Miami can get them the three and Wilson. That's realistic 

Or Tua.

Given that the Texans just hired a head coach based at least partially on his making friends with Watson at the Pro Bowl though (even while telling candidates at the same time that Watson wanted out) I'm not necessarily going to predict that they'll make the wisest decision.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Just now, RoaringRiot said:

Yeah that just isn't realistic. Miami can get them the three and Wilson. That's realistic 

Yep. If the Texans have to move on from Watson they need to replace him with other star power or potential star power. Wilson would fit the bill. It's why I think we have an outside chance being able to dangle CMC. That'd be instant star power and they could still land a guy like Lance at #8. That'd be interesting on the Huddle too... we'd instantly have a glimpse into what might've been with the pairing of Lance and CMC in Houston.

Honestly though, I think us landing Watson is a pipedream unless Carolina is THE place he wants to go and there's no indication of that being the case.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Winter golf. That's it. Though I do like Huntington Beach just south of Myrtle but yeah, that's a totally different vibe than Myrtle proper.

Agreed. Hell even Hilton head. I’d rather go to Kiawah Island myself. Same drive. Much more interesting. Or hell just add another day of driving and go to a real nice beach in Florida like Destin.

But fact still remains Myrtle consistently ranks as one of the highest rated beaches, it’s baffling.