• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person - The Athletic - Panthers not interested in any senior bowl QBs

Varking

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Everybody missed the one, big omission:  The QBs that particpated at the Senior bowl.  Who was supposed to go an opted out because of injury?  TRASK!  Mark it down fellas.

I feel like with the way things transpired if Trask did play he would have looked as bad as everyone else and hurt his stock even more. 

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Everybody missed the one, big omission:  The QBs that particpated at the Senior bowl.  Who was supposed to go an opted out because of injury?  TRASK!  Mark it down fellas.

I'm going to be for real. I haven't even looked him up too much because I've heard that he has a weak arm. I'm going to give him his due. 

8 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Josh Allen was boom or bust, many at the time felt similar about Mahomes (10th overall), you can't hit a homerun if you don't swing the bat!

Give me potential and upside with + athleticism, and let the coaches do what they are paid millions to do!

This. People always view “risk” as a negative, but there’s also value in risk. If they hit, they hit hard. 

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You can’t believe any of this crap right now. We don’t know which QBs they would want to draft which means other teams/competition don’t either. That’s the name of the game right?

I think that the key is "right now", but as time goes on, the little birdies around the league will provide a little more clarity to the picture.