• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Still rebuilding?

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I suspect that try as he might, Tepper is probably getting a little impatient. Rhule and Fit will hopefully keep things in perspective though. It's a process! This is really the second season of the rebuild. 

This comment (and his tweet) is based on absolutely nothing.  Tepper hasnt done or said anything recently to make people think he is impatient.  How many times in the past 18 months has he preached patience.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This comment (and his tweet) is based on absolutely nothing.  Tepper hasnt done or said anything recently to make people think he is impatient.  How many times in the past 18 months has he preached patience.

My comment is based on human nature, plain and simple.

9 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I don’t think Cam would’ve played. He was rolling around in a leg cast whining about ‘commitment’.

Would he have signed a deal like TB got that basically screams the opposite of commitment (which is ironic as the Panthers never looked to replace him for 2 years as he rehabbed)? Hard to believe.

Whats easier to believe is he played the FA game on his terms and lost.

But yea I’m with you, I’d rather tell him to suck it up buttercup and send him out there as a lame duck for his final year and save us from TB. But then again it’s  hard to say what kind of impression and environment that would be for the locker room.

Or maybe the Panthers just did what he wanted if there was not going to be a deal out of respect. Poor business move though, we will never really know the details.

I think Rhule thought Cam wouldn't listen to him. Which was probably the biggest deciding factor in all of this. I do think cam would have balled out in this offense had he gotten his accuracy back together a little bit.

Edited by Harbingers

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its insanity to think otherwise.  In the modern era where the QB is literally the most important position in all of sports 4 qbs have never gone in the top 10 much less the top 7 but but but this is the year it finally happens.  In reality we probably will still have a choice of 2 between the top 4.

So we entered the modern era in 2021?  I can assure you teams thought just as highly of the QB position 12 months ago as they do now.  I do agree with your ending sentence though, at worst the last remaining QB of the four.  My worry is it will be Fields left on the board at #8 and not Lance.

28 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This is absolutely a weak attempt at click bait with nothing backing it up.  He should no better than this crap.

Click bait for what lmao? It’s not like I’m redirecting people to some type of paywall LOL.

I’m just offering up some perspective. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So we entered the modern era in 2021?  I can assure you teams thought just as highly of the QB position 12 months ago as they do now.  I do agree with your ending sentence though, at worst the last remaining QB of the four.  My worry is it will be Fields left on the board at #8 and not Lance.

I am saying in 20 years it has never happened.  4 qbs in 10 picks.   Thats the modern era of the nfl where passing has become king.  Lance will be there along with another guy probably.  I mean teams havent even interviewed or properly evaluated these guys yet.  Its insane to think one of them will not be there at 8

21 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean, have you been following their widely-reported activity in the quarterback market lately? I’m not even attacking the owner here, I’m actually in favor of this aggressive approach.

Edited by ellis