• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LV

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Borat said:

Mahomes is insane.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that he’s the greatest athlete of any sport that I’ve ever seen. We’ll see how long he can keep it up and if the team around him can continue to have them contending as that will decide his ultimate legacy... But no QB I’ve seen (even the other modern elite guys like Rodgers, Manning, etc.) can make the plays that this guy consistently makes. It’s insane how good he is.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that he’s the greatest athlete of any sport that I’ve ever seen. We’ll see how long he can keep it up and if the team around him can continue to have them contending as that will decide his ultimate legacy... But no QB I’ve seen (even the other modern elite guys like Rodgers, Manning, etc.) can make the plays that this guy consistently makes. It’s insane how good he is.

What’s crazy is his 40 is closer to Matt Ryan than Cam Newton. His arm strength (and ability to throw a bullet from any position), awareness, and slipperiness are just otherworldly. 

2 minutes ago, Borat said:

What’s crazy is his 40 is closer to Matt Ryan than Cam Newton. His arm strength (and ability to throw a bullet from any position), awareness, and slipperiness are just otherworldly. 

Yeah, athlete is the wrong word. Vick is probably the most ridiculous athlete I've ever seen.