• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can anyone tell me how to watch the Cains?

Snake

If you know anyone who has Spectrum, that will give you their login, you can watch live through their website.

I usually watch the games on my laptop on the back porch so I can smoke. The feed is a hair behind, but the picture quality is better than the TV.

If that's not an option, TuneIn is pretty good for streaming radio out of market. 99.9 The Fan is the flagship Hurricanes station. TuneIn blocks most live sports on the free version but, not NHL. If I'm working or driving during the game, this is my go to. Unfortunately, after losing Chuck Kaiton, the radio broadcast has lost some of it's luster.

Other than that, I'm sure there are some more darky webby options available also.

• Pie 1

You can get NHL All Access pass for like $80 I think -- gives you streaming access to every NHL game that isn't blacked out (nationally televised or local games). If you're in the Carolinas my understanding is a VPN can easily get around the black out issue, but I've never used a VPN so have no idea what to do for that.

I'm out of state and have NHL Center Ice through comcast which also gives me the all access streaming and it's great. Get the games on tv at home and whenever I'm travelling I watch on my iPad and it works extremely well, highly recommended and pretty inexpensive

• Pie 1