• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predators @ Hurricanes 3/9-3/11

Harbingers

39 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I think we're legit contenders, the only  thing that scares me is our goal tending. This team is a great example of how eating poo for a few years can be a good thing. I think we're set for years to come with Aho/Slavin/Svechnikov. 

I’m not even too concerned with goaltending this year at this stage. No we don’t have a fleury or valsesky(spelling) and we have to expect a few goals against. But against teams like TB, Caps or Boston getting physical and Knocking us out of our groove/off our game.

Our last two games against TB had shades of the Boston games without goals in the net getting called back which is even more concerning. If we want to get out of the division its going to have to be against TB most likely so i'd really like to see us figure out Vas and close out the series 5-3 before the playoffs begin.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

But against teams like TB, Caps or Boston getting physical and Knocking us out of our groove/off our game.

This.

Boston won't even play defense. They'd much rather just beat you up. And this approach cost them in their playoff matchup with the Lightning last season. TB was much faster, quicker and simply ran away from Boston.

Washington? Tom Wilson is the dirtiest player I've seen since Tai Domi. I have no idea how he's still in the league for some of the injuries he's caused.

• Pie 3

Hey, hey whaddya say??

It's been a good set of games so far for the boys against teams they should beat.

I just read a story where it looks as if Petr may soon be back.  I hope it's the same Petr who had that fast start at the beginning of the season!

Let's keep this rolling and make sure we prepare ourselves for the physicality that comes with the playoffs.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Hey, hey whaddya say??

It's been a good set of games so far for the boys against teams they should beat.

I just read a story where it looks as if Petr may soon be back.  I hope it's the same Petr who had that fast start at the beginning of the season!

Let's keep this rolling and make sure we prepare ourselves for the physicality that comes with the playoffs.

If Mrazek comes back in that form, we will start pulling away from Tampa.

• Pie 2