• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriot fans seem excited that Cams back

mrcompletely11

19 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I'll ask again, In 2005 Stephen Davis wasn't a good running back yet he had 12 goal line plunge TDs, Yet in 2020 a shell of a former MVP QUARTERBACK also had 12 goal line plunges! It doesn't make him a good QB anymore than it made 05 Davis a good RB.

The thing is Davis didn’t account for the majority of Carolina’s yards. Cam did.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Again, if Belichick gives the starting job to someone else, will you still be praising him?

I mean Belichick is arguably the greatest HC of all time so yes? Why are you asking such a stupid question?

Are you really siding with posters like mrcompletely11? Actually respected you as a poster on this forum. That's a big yikes from me man

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Cam accounted for 0 of the Panthers yards 🤣 just saying. 

Dude had 2650 passing yards...

Just 3300 total yards..  Thats awful for a QB in 2021 

Pats had such an amazing set of WRs/TEs last season that they are replacing almost all of them this offseason! I mean how stupid are the people that post on this board? Holy poo

13 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Pats had such an amazing set of WRs/TEs last season that they are replacing almost all of them this offseason! I mean how stupid are the people that post on this board? Holy poo

Don't let things like facts get in the way of your excuses. 

Edited by TrevorLaurenceTime22

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Someone should call his psychiatrist these delsusions can't be healthy, he probably also thinks the earth is flat.

Its a side effect injecting Cam bath water either by needle or anal insertion. I tried to help him, he doesnt want any, brain rot too strong.. I bet its out of date too, no telling what type of growths Cam Newtons 2015 bath water would have right now.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1