• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriot fans seem excited that Cams back

mrcompletely11

2 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

You’ve been walking on your on opinion constantly in here, that doesn’t add up.

look at the games cam attempted more than 25 passes.....he yield a significantly better qbr when attempting more passes who would have thought ?

Look at the games after he threw 20 or more times.  His arm is shot.  

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I watched him play, he was benched about 4 times. Starting around week 6 Bill was getting " Are you going to sit Cam Newton questions". They did not stop til the last game, did you watch any of his games? Be honest. 

Have you even looked at his stats?? Be honest. Here I'll save you some trouble- Everyone is dogging on Teddy and his TD numbers. Teddy threw for nearly 2x Cams amount. Cam had more INTs than TDs. Cam average 177 passing yards per game. His rushing was the only thing saving him form what was one of the worst QB season in recent history.  To finish this and close this case- Teddy had the better season than Cam.

I watched every game did you? Because the benching you speak of were because the game was out of reach, the only game you could say he was benched for performance is the 49ers. 

as another poster pointed out 50% of the ints came in the two games after covid. 

switch teddy in that pats offense and you think they are better ? Matt Ryan ? Matt Stafford these are just a few guys who had significantly better offensive talent yet didn’t win more games than cam last year. So are we focused on stats or winning ? 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

16 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I watched every game did you? Because the benching you speak of were because the game was out of reach, the only game you could say he was benched for performance is the 49ers. 

as another poster pointed out 50% of the ints came in the two games after covid. 

switch teddy in that pats offense and you think they are better ? Matt Ryan ? Matt Stafford these are just a few guys who had significantly better offensive talent yet didn’t win more games than cam last year. So are we focused on stats or winning ? 

If you watch every single game and still defend Cams' season, may god have mercy on your soul.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Look at the games after he threw 20 or more times.  His arm is shot.  

Go cry somewhere else, you spent all last season parading that cam wouldn’t be resign, to retire ect, you were wrong like you’ve been since you’ve join this board 

hold this L 

83B1E7BF-2505-4DDF-9610-756A95D04161.jpeg

• Flames 1

29 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I watched him play, he was benched about 4 times. Starting around week 6 Bill was getting " Are you going to sit Cam Newton questions". They did not stop til the last game, did you watch any of his games? Be honest. 

Have you even looked at his stats?? Be honest. Here I'll save you some trouble- Everyone is dogging on Teddy and his TD numbers. Teddy threw for nearly 2x Cams amount. Teddys' total was a giant 15, btw...... Cam had more INTs than TDs. Cam average 177 passing yards per game. His rushing was the only thing saving him form what was one of the worst QB season in recent history.  To finish this and close this case- Teddy had the better season than Cam.

Cam and Teddy had the same amount of Touchdowns on the season (20) while Teddy had the far superior talent surrounding him on the offensive side of the ball AND Cam STILL won more games. Jackass.

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Watched ALL the games.....I list those weak-ass Tim Teblows stats and youre still going to defend him???

kramer im out GIF

List the wrs and te’s he had to let me know which one ranked top 50 in there position lol 

still waiting to hear the other qbs not name Mahomes, rodgers, Wilson, Brady, Allen that would have mysteriously made the pats better, there’s a reason Stafford said not to trade him to the patriots but that’s conveniently left out 

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Cam and Teddy had the same amount of Touchdowns on the season (20) while Teddy had the far superior talent surrounding him AND Cam STILL won more games. Jackass.

Not bad for RB. I know you bought gallons of Cams bath water, surgeon general warning stats "If you inject, you will lose football IQ" Doubt you go that route tho, youre more of funnel anal fellow. That really gets you Cam high and it shows!

• Beer 1

Just now, Basbear said:

Not bad for RB. I know you bought gallons of Cams bath water, surgeon general warning stats "If you inject, you will lose football IQ" Doubt you go that route tho, youre more of funnel anal fellow. That really gets you Cam high and it shows!

Any Special ED teachers in this forum that can help me translate the above post?

7 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Cam and Teddy had the same amount of Touchdowns on the season (20) while Teddy had the far superior talent surrounding him on the offensive side of the ball AND Cam STILL won more games. Jackass.

I'll ask again, In 2005 Stephen Davis wasn't a good running back yet he had 12 goal line plunge TDs, Yet in 2020 a shell of a former MVP QUARTERBACK also had 12 goal line plunges! It doesn't make him a good QB anymore than it made 05 Davis a good RB.