• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

43 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

if I were a giants fan, I’d be pumped. Defense is taking shape; maybe needs another LB. You add vet pass catchers and get Saquon back. I’m sure DG is growing tight in his pants thinking about the offensive linemen in this draft.

There it is , yep Giants looking pretty good. Agree

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We have to be looking at a corner very high in  the draft now. No later than the 2nd round. If we roll out this season with Donte as our number 1, I will be very disappointed. 

A rookie probably isn’t going to come out and be better than Donte day 1. We are crazy for not going after Fuller, we are going to be hurting in the secondary big time if we don’t get to qb

24 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

A rookie probably isn’t going to come out and be better than Donte day 1. We are crazy for not going after Fuller, we are going to be hurting in the secondary big time if we don’t get to qb

We didn't have a chance at Fuller. Nobody did except the Broncos.

He wanted to go back to playing for Vic Fangio, so as soon as he was released that's where he headed.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

not as worried about donte as I am the other side...troy pride aint the answer

Rumors going that the 49ers are looking into a poss. Gardner Minshew trade. They've been linked to damn near every QB that could be "on the move" so this rumor literally holds no weight to me. 

I only bring it up because if we were to trade for a QB and use the draft solely for building the rest of the team... (taking OT or CB at 8th and so forth) Minshew is the only option I like as someone that could actually be our QB rather than a placeholder. 

Just my opinion and a topic to speak on

• Beer 1