• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wizard Adam Schefter confirms that 4 QBs will be gone by pick 7!!!!!

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

One thing is for sure is that we will find out.  This qb class isn’t that good.  It’s not the best ever.   Huge question marks on the last 3.   A “win now “ team like Denver San Fran isn’t going to pick a project at about that needs seasoning like fields or lance.   

It will be even funnier on here if we land Lance and people like the OP flip out when he isn't an immediate starter.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It will be even funnier on here if we land Lance and people like the OP flip out when he isn't an immediate starter.

If they get him at 8 I doubt you hear anything but cheers.  If they trade up for him I personally would not approve but it's not my money.

7 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Adam Schefter has been garbage for about 12 years lol he's a running meme for how dumb talking heads are....  OP road the short bus.

OP did what to the short bus? He road it? Is that like making a road out of short bus parts?

Pot meet Kettle 

Edited by PootieNunu

6 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

We will find out next month the NFL draft can be very unpredictable... Either outcome would surprise me.

Im buying this hype rumor, I may have even started it.... have to look at my draft posting form months ago. 

I did think last year there would have been waaaay more early draft trades, it was about none..

Edited by Basbear

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

One thing is for sure is that we will find out.  This qb class isn’t that good.  It’s not the best ever.   Huge question marks on the last 3.   A “win now “ team like Denver San Fran isn’t going to pick a project that needs seasoning like fields or lance.   And I doubt they are trading multiple firsts to move up.  

Are you on crack? This is a Top 3 QB class in the last 20 years. Half the QB's in this drafts first round will likely fail, but that's more than likely based on the team and coaching staff that drafts them. There is blatantly obvious Round 1 & 2 talent loaded in this draft at the QB position.

Edited by thunderraiden

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

If they get him at 8 I doubt you hear anything but cheers.  If they trade up for him I personally would not approve but it's not my money.

I like the thought of Lance, I like his skill set.  But you are fooling yourself if you think he is anywhere ready to play in the NFL for numerous reasons.  Its going to take him a couple seasons at least just to adjust to the speed.  If we take him at 8 (after careful evaluation) then I hope to hell we have a long term plan for him instead of throwing him to the wolves.  And also that is why in my mind some of these mocks have Jones to us because he is ready to play day 1.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im buy this hype rumor, I may have even started it.... have to look at my draft posting form months ago. 

I did think last year there would have been waaaay more early draft trades, it was about none..

I was dead wrong about Herbert last season.... Granted I only lurked for a few seasons, Daniel Jones made me drop a jaw.