• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins fans think we’re desperate

onmyown

2 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Well to be fair that was Hurney that did that to TB....uh but the same front office that kept Hurney around for another year in hopes that? what? I have no fuging idea it has been beyond clear and obvious that Hurney is a trash GM but I guess we just had to scientifically nail that down with even more evidence.

What did Hurney do to, or with, TB? 

Our owner/coach broadcast to the world his intense thirst for adding a QB, MORE than a few times. Im not surprised that other fan bases feel this way. 

Only way they should move up two spots, if they LOOOOVE a QB and other teams have offers as well. They must be real team offers, not fairy tales either. Dolphins are easy to read, it looks like have a WR in their plans. 

I would be pissed if the panthers trade up and come the 8th pick Sewell/Chase/lance is still there. Frittererer needs to have a clear mind. 8th will have a elite rookie talent with the way the draft is unfolding.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

There are a lot of QB needy teams this year  

the odds of one of the top 5  QBs just magically falling to the Panthers at 8 is unlikely   The odds of a team not trading up, or trying to, is also unlikely 

odds are for the Panthers more trading down then up 

Panthers screwed the pooch several times since Rhule arrived and now Rhule is stuck with the player he fell in love  with having that he now  wants to divorce 

2021 is going to be interesting 

please elaborate. the games I watched showed clear improvement from one to the next, growth of individual players, and ability to make adjustments in game and at half time. I don't recall seeing them screw any pooches. they played well above expectations.

I'm looking forward to seeing them on the field again, with a proper offseason and another draft of young talent.

18 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

please elaborate. the games I watched showed clear improvement from one to the next, growth of individual players, and ability to make adjustments in game and at half time. I don't recall seeing them screw any pooches. they played well above expectations.

I'm looking forward to seeing them on the field again, with a proper offseason and another draft of young talent.

That topic has been talked about many times on the board I did not elaborate 

The Panthers, in my context, are the owner, the GMs and HC  retaining Rivera.  Retaining Hur p ey  the handling of Newton.    the bringing in of Bridgewater.    the pretending Teddy fell from the sky and they had nothing to do with him being here.  the handing out of over priced contracts for average players  the public declarations of needing a replacement for said Bridgewater   Winning an unnecessary game with the QB lottery    the list is longer than this one  

I don’t consider the Panthers above expectations.  Neither did the NFL.  I didnt see Rhule winning ‘coach of the year honors   Not making excuses either. The owner is a billionaire and the GC and GM Are millionaires 

47 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

That topic has been talked about many times on the board I did not elaborate 

The Panthers, in my context, are the owner, the GMs and HC  retaining Rivera.  Retaining Hur p ey  the handling of Newton.    the bringing in of Bridgewater.    the pretending Teddy fell from the sky and they had nothing to do with him being here.  the handing out of over priced contracts for average players  the public declarations of needing a replacement for said Bridgewater   Winning an unnecessary game with the QB lottery    the list is longer than this one  

I don’t consider the Panthers above expectations.  Neither did the NFL.  I didnt see Rhule winning ‘coach of the year honors   Not making excuses either. The owner is a billionaire and the GC and GM Are millionaires 

what exactly were your expectations of a team with a brand new coaching staff, youngest roster in the league, a new QB, and no off-season? the team showed improvement throughout the year, the coaching staff seems to know what they are doing.

most of your points are being impatient while tepper evaluated his existing product and made changes. he has overhauled the entire organization now. that's not something you do in a week. this is a billion dollar business, not a convenience store. btw, getting upset because your team wins a game is the most ridiculous thing ever.

• Pie 1