• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Fromm

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/where-does-jake-fromm-already-rate-among-georgias-all-time-qbs

Every single stat he was better than Matthew Stafford. Who might we say, we tried to get from Detroit. What was the offer for him? Multiple 1st's? I'm not saying start him. Let him sit a few games til we bench Teddy. Remember there is a draft next year that has a couple qbs. Backyard boy Sam Howell maybe? So quick to insult when someone doesn't agree with your thoughts. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

I just think its funny how quickly people forget. Who is the gm and head coach of the bills? Where did they come from? Did they not help make the Cats the NFC champs? We didn't question their evaluation of talent then. And who did they draft? Let's see. GM, HC and QB coach all from Carolina. And their team is a powerhouse. Just like we were. 

Yeah they're the same people that coached Cam Newton and helped engineer a massive contract extension for him.  You know, the guy you were calling "Scam" a few posts ago and were saying is a waste of time drafting if you're trying to win a Super Bowl.  As if the Bills' current quarterback, Josh Allen, has won or even played in one.

If Jake Fromm is so good and their staff is so competent shouldn't he be their starter right now if what you're saying is true?  Hey you know what's busted even more often than the so-called "athletic" QB?  The notion of a "hidden gem" stuck on a depth chart somewhere who'd be a Super Bowl champion if they only got a shot.  There are far, far more Kevin Kolbs, Charlie Whitehursts, and Matt Cassels in NFL history than Kurt Warners.

1 minute ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/where-does-jake-fromm-already-rate-among-georgias-all-time-qbs

Every single stat he was better than Matthew Stafford. Who might we say, we tried to get from Detroit. What was the offer for him? Multiple 1st's? I'm not saying start him. Let him sit a few games til we bench Teddy. Remember there is a draft next year that has a couple qbs. Backyard boy Sam Howell maybe? So quick to insult when someone doesn't agree with your thoughts. 

fug it what's The Golden Calf of Bristol up to

1 minute ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

College stats don't always translate well to the NFL. Don't believe me, just look at the all-time leaders for college passing stats. It's absolutely littered with guys who did nothing in the NFL.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

Leader in the clubhouse for dumbest post of 2021. 

Excellent work.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

College stats don't always translate well to the NFL. Don't believe me, just look at the all-time leaders for college passing stats. It's absolutely littered with guys who did nothing in the NFL.

I know that very well. And many great quarterbacks were mediocre in college. Fromm wasn't even with the Bills last year because of Covid. He was the anti-Broncos quarterback. He wasn't with the team thru any of it. I'm just saying, why not. Not worth a shot? For a 4th or 5th rounder or lower. Draft a closer for sure prospect? Lance sucks. Next JaMarcus. And Fields could be the next Mahomes. But.. Ohio St. Qb's are like USC's. Let's have another Haskins.

2 minutes ago, Missouri Cat Fan said:

I know that very well. And many great quarterbacks were mediocre in college. Fromm wasn't even with the Bills last year because of Covid. He was the anti-Broncos quarterback. He wasn't with the team thru any of it. I'm just saying, why not. Not worth a shot? For a 4th or 5th rounder or lower. Draft a closer for sure prospect? Lance sucks. Next JaMarcus. And Fields could be the next Mahomes. But.. Ohio St. Qb's are like USC's. Let's have another Haskins.

You sure are doing a lot of dog whistling here singling out all black QBs while begging for white ones...

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You sure are doing a lot of dog whistling here singling out all black QBs while begging for white ones...

Well most white guys aren't very athletic qbs in the NFL. Josh Allen? Steve Young? Marcus Marriota? Always try to find a way for it to be racial. Good grief. I mean my favorite baseball player is black. Basketball is black. Football is black. Hockey well he is white. Yup makes sense to me. 

I'd rather see them trade up to 1 and get Trevor if they are gonna truly go for it. He is the only "For sure" QB anyways. 

Just now, Missouri Cat Fan said:

Well most white guys aren't very athletic qbs in the NFL. Josh Allen? Steve Young? Marcus Marriota? Always try to find a way for it to be racial. Good grief. I mean my favorite baseball player is black. Basketball is black. Football is black. Hockey well he is white. Yup makes sense to me. 

I'd rather see them trade up to 1 and get Trevor if they are gonna truly go for it. He is the only "For sure" QB anyways. 

I'm the last person on this board to turn things racial, it's just every post you're making is dripping with barely veiled racism.

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm the last person on this board to turn things racial, it's just every post you're making is dripping with barely veiled racism.

40 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Leader in the clubhouse for dumbest post of 2021. 

Excellent work.

Back in my day trolls............

These shitty alts are currently a pain in the ass. Wish some were at least funny or had witty comments. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

Absolutely nobody made that connection.

He was ultimately seen as a failure at Georgia.

Preface...Fromm sucks...but

https://primetimesportstalk.com/2020/01/10/is-jake-fromm-the-best-possible-brady-successor/amp/

https://www.sportscasting.com/this-2020-late-round-quarterback-could-be-the-next-tom-brady/?amp

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/02/georgia-jake-fromm-appeals-patriots-bill-belichick/amp/

I ain’t making things up LOL

Edited by Panthercougar68