• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final first round predictions!

Jaxel

I have kept my cards close to the vest on what I think will happen but I guess it's time to chime in so here is what I think is the most likely outcome tonight.

I'm going to go with @Vergeand her grapevine rumbling info and say we take Jones if he is there with Sewell gone.    I am going with them not being able to trade down in this scenario.  I'm not buying into the Fields hype as I think that the OSU QB stigma continues with him as the latest victim.   There's really only two maybe 3 top 10 worthy QB's in this draft.  Just because more are taken doesn't mean said qb is worth the investment, it's just desperation driving the hype.  We are no longer that desperate. 

7 hours ago, rayzor said:

We get "stuck" at 8 and get "stuck" with either horn or surtain. Not what I want, but I'm not going to cry over getting stuck with an elite cb or any other elite prospect we can get in the top half of the draft.

Blind squirrel finds a nut.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1