• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need Help: Video of angry falcons fan in his car

CoastalCat

Sorry for the garbage thread. Trying to dig up a video.

It's basically a guy yelling in his car about "throw the d*** ball to Julio! You know the M*********** is open!!" followed by various high-pitched scream noises. It's pretty much gold.

Does anyone remember this and maybe have a link? I'm pretty upset to find that I no longer have it. 

Fine with this thread being deleted after I get to the bottom of this. I mist find it so that I may cherish it forever. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, CoastalCat said:

Sorry for the garbage thread. Trying to dig up a video.

It's basically a guy yelling in his car about "throw the d*** ball to Julio! You know the M*********** is open!!" followed by various high-pitched scream noises. It's pretty much gold.

Does anyone remember this and maybe have a link? I'm pretty upset to find that I no longer have it. 

Fine with this thread being deleted after I get to the bottom of this. I mist find it so that I may cherish it forever. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3