• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

gross broken ankle

hdevonxz

This makes me sick. Every time we lose somebody, it's one of our key players.
Isn't every starter a key player? Just asking. That is what depth is for. We have done well with Martin, and Brown, and even picking up DT's during the season.

We have depth along the line. Wharton will kick out, and hopefully our rookie guard will get to show us why he was drafted too.

Isn't every starter a key player? Just asking. That is what depth is for. We have done well with Martin, and Brown, and even picking up DT's during the season.

We have depth along the line. Wharton will kick out, and hopefully our rookie guard will get to show us why he was drafted too.

:lol:@depth along the line.

I think Wharton will do fine.but it will be some dropoff

Yeah, but not every player is a franchise/ pro bowl LT (Gross), the teams best run stuffer (Kemo), or a LBer who was having his beast season ever (TD). And it looked like we had lost Smitty there for a minute too. I doubt he was anywhere close to %100 for the rest of that game anyway.

Wharton will be fine at LT. Wharton is a good player. For you to even suggest we can find somebody better than him, is laughable.

Having to move out to tackle from Guard during a game is going to take some adjustment, and you obviously refuse to give him any time to make that adjustment.

I'm more worried about depth. Do we have anyone else who can play tackle after Wharton?

Bardaneau sucked in the preseason.

So what you are saying, is cause there isn't a lot of NFL experience behind the starters, you are think there is no chance for good play? Awesome.

I did not say no chance.But with a bunch of 7th rounders and UDFA.chances go down.but lucky we have 2 other guys that can play LT already on the line.

Na, if you're a pro-bowler or obvious soon to be probowler (T. Davis) you are a key player of your team.

Archived