• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go get Aaron Rodgers!!!

1 minute ago, 1usctrojan said:

I know the type of fan you’re talking about.  very irritating.

This forum is no different than any other concerning the QB position..filled with delusional fanboys, haters and chronic complainers.  I’m a big girl, I can hold my own with the guys.

Are you familiar with the concept of pass routes? 🤔

(inside joke from a prior season)

8 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I know the type of fan you’re talking about.  very irritating.

This forum is no different than any other concerning the QB position..filled with delusional fanboys, haters and chronic complainers.  I’m a big girl, I can hold my own with the guys.

Eh....I feel like we eat our own better than most in The Huddle. Huddle Hate is kind of a tradition. It comes after Huddle Homerism starts to turn.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Eh....I feel like we eat our own better than most in The Huddle. Huddle Hate is kind of a tradition. It comes after Huddle Homerism starts to turn.

You should also mention the tradition of certain posters getting banned but coming back with new screen names...repeatedly.

Knowing this front office they probably are.

Would probably cost marginallly less than Watson due to age, but I mean the fuger just won an mvp standing in the pocket.

The packers are publicly taking the same exact stance the Texans were (we’re not trading him blah blah blah, meanwhile by all accounts Watson was basically a panther had that news broke a couple days later) so I’m not buying what the packers are selling.

I wouldn’t completely dismiss the possibility of Watson either. That case is going nowhere fast and the guys a top 5 qb at 25. Is he a horny boy? Yes. You’d be a lying hypocrite you said you weren’t too. Is he a criminal? No, criminal charges have even been filed so...

All in all, it’s a wild time at NFL high rn

if I had to speculate, darnold and 2 firsts would be a starting point, something a little north of the stafford trade.

Complete side note, Stafford is going to ball tf out with the rams this year

2 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

Is it not possible they’re the “douches”?

We had a player at SC who was a first round talent (LT who was drafted in the top 10), now headed for a HOF career, whose family were horrible people.  Stole from him, harassed him for more and more money, they were eventually barred from practice, in college and the pros.

You learn, in social work, that there is a lot of toxic dysfunction in families that we know nothing about.  This was difficult to see as a Latina that values family above all else.

At some point you have to look in the mirror when these problems continually arise

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I was a moderator on my friends’ USC recruiting message board.  

Read, heard it all.  When it concerns a man and his sports, there is little difference between you and women clawing each other to get in the door for a Nordstrom’s Semi Annual Shoe Sale.  Brutal.

• Flames 3

2 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I was a moderator on my friends’ USC recruiting message board.  

Read, heard it all.  When it concerns a man and his sports, there is little difference between you and women clawing each other to get in the door for a Nordstrom’s Semi Annual Shoe Sale.  Brutal.

The love of my life is a big football fan.

Unfortunately, she's a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan 😣

Edited by Mr. Scot