Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

ESPN's Marcus Spears on Matt Rhule


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Varking said:

Were you only here because of Teddy B? Rofl

A whole two brain cells that finally meet.  Of course I followed Teddy here, do I need a lawyer? 

 

9 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

I hate giving player demeaning nicknames but Teddy 'Check down' is 100% accurate. 

Teddy was 12th in the league in yards per attempt, 17th in total yards and yards per game. What are you going to call Sam Darnold, who was 32 in yards per attempt, 31st in yards per game, and 28th in total yards. This is no more than the blind following the blind.

 

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

It's beyond me why he still is!  It's got to be an ancient troll or Chuck.  Which is about the same thing.  

Doesn't take much to get past folks who can't see past their noses. However, since you seem to be an esteem member of Trollwatch.org, here's a tip. Troll only bother the ones who feed them. So, shut up and enjoy your poo sandwich.

  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Floppin said:

It's like TRD reborn but as a Teddy fan.

That’s where I recognize the unusually feverish dedication to a player from. TRD with Matt Moore sounds just like this guy with Teddy. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

A whole two brain cells that finally meet.  Of course I followed Teddy here, do I need a lawyer? 

 

Teddy was 12th in the league in yards per attempt, 17th in total yards and yards per game. What are you going to call Sam Darnold, who was 32 in yards per attempt, 31st in yards per game, and 28th in total yards. This is no more than the blind following the blind.

 

Doesn't take much to get past folks who can't see past their noses. However, since you seem to be an esteem member of Trollwatch.org, here's a tip. Troll only bother the ones who feed them. So, shut up and enjoy your poo sandwich.

You keep touting yards. The job of the offense is the score. Teddy doesn’t score touchdowns at anything close to an acceptable rate. Enjoy your time on the Denver Broncos forum for a cup of tea and then get ready to move again for the next offseason. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montsta said:

That’s where I recognize the unusually feverish dedication to a player from. TRD with Matt Moore sounds just like this guy with Teddy. 

Yeah and just like TRD was Matt Moore's cousin or whatever, this guy is probably related to Teddy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Varking said:

You keep touting yards. The job of the offense is the score. Teddy doesn’t score touchdowns at anything close to an acceptable rate. Enjoy your time on the Denver Broncos forum for a cup of tea and then get ready to move again for the next offseason. 

The yards thing was a counter to the all too cute nickname adopted by the cut and paste crowd. As far as touchdowns, he did his share, and it's also a team thing. Wherever Teddy plays, everybody eats.  That's how Mike Davis got paid, Robby Anderson followed him here form New York, ands Curtis Samuels is asking for him in D.C. 

You should be mindful of the shots that you take of the guy that's gone being that his replacement is going to need all of the excuses that you can find for the next two years.

16 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Yeah and just like TRD was Matt Moore's cousin or whatever, this guy is probably related to Teddy.

You should try to think more outside of the box. Give the 21st century a shot.  Maybe fans are no longer glued to teams who whimsically blow up their rosters at the suggestion of sports writers and podcasters.  If you are stuck here with someone else's garbage, and have to like it, you have my sympathies. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

The yards thing was a counter to the all too cute nickname adopted by the cut and paste crowd. As far as touchdowns, he did his share, and it's also a team thing. Wherever Teddy plays, everybody eats.  That's how Mike Davis got paid, Robby Anderson followed him here form New York, ands Curtis Samuels is asking for him in D.C. 

You should be mindful of the shots that you take of the guy that's gone being that his replacement is going to need all of the excuses that you can find for the next two years.

He didn’t do his share. He did worse than Kyle Allen when we had him the year prior. Kyle Allen had 17 touchdown passes. Teddy Bridgewater had 15. 
 

“Mike Davis got paid”: 2 years with only 3 million guaranteed. That’s not really getting paid. 


“Robbie Anderson followed him here from New York”: Anderson said in the offseason before signing it was about getting the most money. We paid him. It had 0 to do with Teddy. We simply offered the most money and he also said he’s always liked our colors. 
 

“Curtis Samuels is asking for him in Washington”: Going to need a source for that. Also, I think you’ve done this a few times now but it’s not Samuels. There is no s on the end. Curtis Samuel. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 4:24 PM, Breakpoint4510 said:

Rhule ain't got long for this job. He just traded a coach maker for a coach killer. Sam's working on his third coach in three years, with one going on to build a Super Bowl winning defense. Talk about seeing ghost; there's going to be some reunions going on with Sam having to face old nemesis from the AFC East. You folks will be lucky to put two wins together this year, and by this time next year yall will be looking for another qb, and possibly another coach while having to pay Sam's 5th year guarantee. 

Can't blame Hurney for this one.

spacer.png

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Varking said:

He didn’t do his share. He did worse than Kyle Allen when we had him the year prior. Kyle Allen had 17 touchdown passes. Teddy Bridgewater had 15.

You just made Kyle Allen a legend in your own mind. Nobody was claiming that the Panthers had this dynamic receiving group before Teddy got here. It was CMC who drug this team up and down the field. Teddy got the same production out of this crew with no CMC. So no, he didn't do worse than Kyle Allen, he actually did better than Kyle Allen.

 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

“Mike Davis got paid”: 2 years with only 3 million guaranteed. That’s not really getting paid

So you're saying that another player took a pay cut to leave this team. By the time you stop digging dog, you're going to be in a place you don't even recognize. 

 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

We paid him. It had 0 to do with Teddy. We simply offered the most money and he also said he’s always liked our colors. 

 

 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

“Curtis Samuels is asking for him in Washington”: Going to need a source for that.

Couldn't find the source for that claim. I found something else I thought I should share.

 

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

You just made Kyle Allen a legend in your own mind. Nobody was claiming that the Panthers had this dynamic receiving group before Teddy got here. It was CMC who drug this team up and down the field. Teddy got the same production out of this crew with no CMC. So no, he didn't do worse than Kyle Allen, he actually did better than Kyle Allen.

 

So you're saying that another player took a pay cut to leave this team. By the time you stop digging dog, you're going to be in a place you don't even recognize. 

 

 

 

Couldn't find the source for that claim. I found something else I thought I should share.

 

Nobody thinks Kyle Allen was a legend. But he did throw more touchdowns than Teddy has ever had in a single season. If our receivers sucked then he must really be better than Teddy. 
 

Players take pay cuts and players take more money to leave teams all the time. This isn’t Panthers specific. 
 

Icing on the cake. It’s like when your job offers you more money to switch over to a new department. You take it. Then when they tell you that you can have somebody you’re familiar with it’s icing on the cake. You’d be here either way but the familiar personnel is a plus. 
 

As far as Curtis just admit you lied. You are a troll or you are Teddy Bridewaters relative. The team did everything it could to move on from him. Maybe go convince the Denver Broncos they are a playoff team now with him? 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Varking said:

Nobody thinks Kyle Allen was a legend. But he did throw more touchdowns than Teddy has ever had in a single season. If our receivers sucked then he must really be better than Teddy. 

Here's what your problem is. You are about to enter into a period of misery, and you need a cushion. Well Kyle Allen throwing two more touchdown passes while accounting fewer over all touchdowns than Teddy just ain't it. Teddy did more with less. I know emotional people don't do well with numbers but twenty is more than nineteen.  And That was just Teddy. Everyone around him got numbers too. D.J., Robby, and Curtis became known as the triple threat. Brady went from college kid to whiz kid, and  Mike Davis went from, naught to as you say, 3 million ain't poo money. All gone to hell in a handbasket because y'all ain't used to nice things

 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Icing on the cake. It’s like when your job offers you more money to switch over to a new department. You take it. Then when they tell you that you can have somebody you’re familiar with it’s icing on the cake. You’d be here either way but the familiar personnel is a plus.

What you meant to say was that Teddy closed the deal. The pay off was career numbers in catches and yards. I'm sure he can't wait to get back with Sam. Who he also happens to be familiar with.

 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

As far as Curtis just admit you lied. You are a troll or you are Teddy Bridewaters relative. The team did everything it could to move on from him. Maybe go convince the Denver Broncos they are a playoff team now with him? 

Can't prove I didn't lie about Curtis, but I did find out that he got paid to the tune of 3 years 34 million, with 23 million guaranteed. You should like them apples. Think Teddy had anything to do with that? 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

THE Teddy "2 gloves" Bridgewater? The guy who can't put down roots, because he never stays is one place longer than 1 year.

 

THE Teddy "2 gloves"? The guy who was paid a Kings ransom. Then 1 year later was run out of town like a pauper? 

 

THE Teddy Bridgewater? The guy who is so risk averse he makes Ron Rivera look like a gambler.

 

That Teddy "The checkdown is a safe play" Bridgewater? He gon. He took his whole 15 TD passes on to Denver.

 

You'll like Denver. Just take a left at Asheville, and go until you hit the mountains. Weed is legal there, so you should fit right in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Here's what your problem is. You are about to enter into a period of misery, and you need a cushion. Well Kyle Allen throwing two more touchdown passes while accounting fewer over all touchdowns than Teddy just ain't it. Teddy did more with less. I know emotional people don't do well with numbers but twenty is more than nineteen.  And That was just Teddy. Everyone around him got numbers too. D.J., Robby, and Curtis became known as the triple threat. Brady went from college kid to whiz kid, and  Mike Davis went from, naught to as you say, 3 million ain't poo money. All gone to hell in a handbasket because y'all ain't used to nice things

 

What you meant to say was that Teddy closed the deal. The pay off was career numbers in catches and yards. I'm sure he can't wait to get back with Sam. Who he also happens to be familiar with.

 

Can't prove I didn't lie about Curtis, but I did find out that he got paid to the tune of 3 years 34 million, with 23 million guaranteed. You should like them apples. Think Teddy had anything to do with that? 

That’s not what they are known as lmao. And it’s definitely not more with less. Kyle Allen actually had a game where he carried the team. Teddy did not. Brady did not go from college kid to whiz kid. Are you high? Drunk? You keep making things up. Again, just admit you lied. Go to your new forum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

 

You should try to think more outside of the box. Give the 21st century a shot.  Maybe fans are no longer glued to teams who whimsically blow up their rosters at the suggestion of sports writers and podcasters.  If you are stuck here with someone else's garbage, and have to like it, you have my sympathies. 

Whatever you say idiot. I'm a fan of many players outside of the Panthers. One thing I'm not going to do though is fuging Stan for Bridgewater. Anybody that's putting as much effort into defending Bridgewater's honor as you are has to either be related to him or autistic. 

He's a decidedly mediocre QB. He's not as bad as many want to make him out to be but he's a bottom tier starter or solid backup QB. Moving on from Bridgewater is a good decision by the Panthers. Whether or not Darnold was the right decision to make as the next move has yet to be seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...