• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whose this QB at OTAs?

Cdparr7

5 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Could contribute to the conversation instead of jizzing your opinion into a thread that clearly states isn’t Will Grier.

alright dude. I thought that was WG in the picture with a haircut and shaved beard. calm your tits.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently it's Sam Hartman, a quarterback from Wake Forest.

Sam Hartman seemed like a real solid guy if you go off of the Netflix show “QB1.”

He was on season 2 of the show if anyone is interested. Lots of stuff on the internet about him. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Another oddity: One of the guys pictured lining up as a receiver is Jets WR Braxton Berrios.

I'd assume he is here wiht the team because he is buddies with SD. Interesting note is that he is in the last year of his contract with the Jets, and on the fringe of that roster due to their offseason and drafting. 

Plays slot and can return.... not the best return man, but interesting to see him there

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I'd assume he is here with the team because he is buddies with SD. Interesting note is that he is in the last year of his contract with the Jets, and on the fringe of that roster due to their offseason and drafting. 

Plays slot and can return.... not the best return man, but interesting to see him there

Figured. He's also originally from Raleigh and is dating McCaffrey's girlfriend's sister.

Wouldda thought rules would have prevented him from working with another team. Guess not.

Edited by Mr. Scot