• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round One, Game 5

Harbingers

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

NEVERMIND WTF THATS A HORRID CALL

Preds fan here (and Canes fan 2nd...used to live across the street from PNC).

Letter of the law, that's interference because he's in the crease.  But spirit of the law, Josi was in Saros' way too.

Tough break.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, woahfraze said:

Preds fan here (and Canes fan 2nd...used to live across the street from PNC).

Letter of the law, that's interference because he's in the crease.  But spirit of the law, Josi was in Saros' way too.

Tough break.

Don't know why I'm getting pooed when I agreed that shouldn't be interference...

• Pie 1

Just now, CanePantherHornet said:

Why in the fug are these referees so biased towards the Predators? Is there something I'm missing?

League hates us. Young upstarts, the Storm Surge, bunch of jerks. Canes winning doesn't help the league grow in popularity. They want a larger franchise winning it. Canes winning puts that in jeopardy because we historically fair well when we get in the playoffs.

That's my conspiracy theory thought. Realistically, the refs are screwing Rod for speaking up about the officiating being biased the other night.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

At least since we are done in this playoffs we have the young core. We have to just get there eventually 

We're in a tied series, down a goal in the second period. literally not catching breaks. This poo ain't over.

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

Realistically, the refs are screwing Rod for speaking up about the officiating being biased the other night.

This!

The NHL refs have shown time and again that they believe they are above reproach. It is a joke how few calls get overturned on review leaguewide. Especially when coaches never challenge unless it is blatantly obvious. The few calls that actually get overturned are probably retaliation by the refs for some previous slight. 

• Flames 1