Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Jaycee Horn has the most ridiculous coverage resume ever


Icege
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Well we passed on the potential 4th best remaining rookie QB. Consider that a TE even got drafted before him. A TE... 

 

It's Kyle Pitts...

He's a TE, WR, H-Back...kick coverage unit...

You just drafted three positions with one pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

It's Kyle Pitts...

He's a TE, WR, H-Back...kick coverage unit...

You just drafted three positions with one pick.

 

Not sure you will be seeing Pitts playing any STs. 

As to H-back. Have you seen him block? No one has.

 

The closest thing to a TE he will be. Is when he lines up in the slot.

 

So...WR. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Great OP.  As some has said, he has the possibility to have a Ramsey effect on the D.

I don't care if people call me a homer, I just feel like we are going to tear up.

 

"Homer" is just a word folks use when their argument is ineffective. The irony is, they believe it has negative connotations. When in fact. It is a badge of honor to most "Die Hard" fans.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SBBlue said:

 I love Kollmans' stuff.  Kollman put one of our picks in his 5 favorites of the entire draft:

 

 

I wonder why Terrace isn't talked about more often around here? I mean, he has to know Brady's system already. No reason not to believe the kid can't hit the field running.

 

There is a real good possibility the kid could have a great year. Yet, he appears to be an after-thought among Huddlerz.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I wonder why Terrace isn't talked about more often around here? I mean, he has to know Brady's system already. No reason not to believe the kid can't hit the field running.

There is a real good possibility the kid could have a great year. Yet, he appears to be an after-thought among Huddlerz.

My guesses:

Injury.   Even now, he didn't fully participate.  

He's overshadowed by Horn. 

We were already stacked at wr. 

We could have drafted oline (even though only one lineman was take between Marshal and BC)

As a rookie, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of the top leaders on the team in touchdowns because Brady likes to go to him in the RZ/EZ

 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SBBlue said:

My guesses:

Injury.   Even now, he didn't fully participate.  

He's overshadowed by Horn. 

We were already stacked at wr. 

We could have drafted oline (even though only one lineman was take between Marshal and BC)

As a rookie, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of the top leaders on the team in touchdowns because Brady likes to go to him in the RZ/EZ

 

 

Well...um...Well, that's like, your opinion man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Lol dude wracks up the pie for posting something already posted months ago.

 

did you guys hear Watson got accused of sexual harassment?

 

Is somebody jealous of interwebz rep? Here's an idea. Try posting some content that's worth actual pie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

Is somebody jealous of interwebz rep? Here's an idea. Try posting some content that's worth actual pie?

Damn, you got me. I was trying to disguise my jealousy but there’s no fooling you, hubby. 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...