• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Controversy

CPsinceDay1

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

ummm…yeah.

please share with us the vaunted list of XFL QBs who have ever even won a starting role in the NFL, much less played in a playoff game.

PS PJ isn’t one of them…

Technically he did...I mean he did start over Grier when Teddy went down....

2 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Technically he did...I mean he did start over Grier when Teddy went down....

he started a game, but did not have the starting role on the team. he started as the backup because the starter was out. he did not earn the role as the primary starter. big difference 

3 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

he started a game, but did not have the starting role on the team. he started as the backup because the starter was out. he did not earn the role as the primary starter. big difference 

Touche

But the fact, a 3rd rounder, couldn't keep him off speaks volumes for an undersized, undrafted player

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Touche

But the fact, a 3rd rounder, couldn't keep him off speaks volumes for an undersized, undrafted player

it speaks volumes about Grier, yes. says jack poo about PJ. the fact that PJ couldn’t even ‘hold’ off Teddy Two Gloves is what speaks volumes about him.

how about sharing the massive list of fans who are wearing Walker jerseys? what? you have to custom make one because it’s not even available? oh, bummer.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

it speaks volumes about Grier, yes. says jack poo about PJ. the fact that PJ couldn’t even ‘hold’ off Teddy Two Gloves is what speaks volumes about him.

how about sharing the massive list of fans who are wearing Walker jerseys? what? you have to custom make one because it’s not even available? oh, bummer.

Teddy had a 60 mil contract

Even if he was beating out Teddy, that contract says you start.

Guarantee once he starts, starting, which I have no doubt in mind that will happen sometime this year, and his jersey becomes available, it will be the hottest commodity that following week.

And they are available now, he's probably sold more than Darnold's

Edited by CPsinceDay1

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

It might actually be PJ

Whatever his weaknesses on the field might be, PJ has always struck me as a good team guy. If he was on here, he'd be supportive of Sam and Will. He just strikes me as that type of guy.

Also--unless PJ is replying during practice, it ain't him.

1 minute ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

So you went to plenty of Jets games last year, I like your endorsement, thought PJ might have to beat competition for the spot...no controversy here folks...

I don't have to go to jets games. If Darnald is as good or worse than PJ we are getting the #1 pick in next years draft. PJ was a downgrade from Bridgewater last year and Darnald is supposed to be an upgrade. Thus zero competition. Bottom line.

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:
weyco2000 said:

So, XFL QB’s suck?

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

ummm…yeah.

please share with us the vaunted list of XFL QBs who have ever even won a starting role in the NFL, much less played in a playoff game.

PS PJ isn’t one of them…

Kurt Warner.  

05C6993F-1CBF-4A2A-8D5D-35670C70626F.png

D84E623F-FD86-4A5E-879A-81D9349689BD.png

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Flames 1