• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Be a happier you - Learn to ignore others

Zod

3 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Woah they're killing infants now?  I didn't realize that abortions were being performed after birth now...that's pretty nuts.  Must have missed that report on Newsmax.

What do you call a fetus outside the womb, dumb ass?

26 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

This is a football forum so I only come here to see Panther related material but as someone who is fairly neutral in the political warfare it’s overwhelmingly obvious how one-sided the lean is in the place. Particularly with moderation. But it’s your brand and you have control so good on you. 

Well this is just a lie. For one, you're quite obviously not "politically neutral". Secondly, if you were and you think that this place is leftist then you're just a moron. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Well this is just a lie. For one, you're quite obviously not "politically neutral". Secondly, if you were and you think that this place is leftist then you're just a moron. 

Free choice means I’m far right now, eh?

I’d expect that type of generalization from this place so you’re kind of proving my point. 

Just now, WarHeel said:

Free choice means I’m far right now, eh?

I’d expect that type of generalization from this place so you’re kind of proving my point. 

Those words, quite literally, were never typed by me. Who's the one generalizing again?

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Because it is the adults filling up the ICU units and causing cancellations and us to shut down again.. If all adults were vaccinated, it would cut the COVID ICU down by 90% and we would not be having this discussion. No cancellations, not masks, nada. Has nothing to to with kids or teenagers. 

I feel for you, dude. I'm so sorry that your family is being hit with this, and that someone on a message board would even think to bring up teens (I normally enjoy talking with you Sizzle, but...).

I doubt this will reach anyone that cares, but Zod is 100% right on this. I live in a Canadian province now with 20% more of the adult pop vaccinated than in NC, approximately.  I was in NC until June... But man, is it so different here.  We are completely open here.   Yes, covid cases are up here, but hospitalizations and ICU beds are remaining stable and not a major concern right now.  We have HUGE events still (albeit with some minor limitations).  Some masking still, like in public transit.  We have fewer than 50 COVID-related ICU cases... Most people I know without kids go out like nothing is happening.  People are getting COVID here, yes, but not filling the ICUs because vaccines are working.  They're limiting severe cases and frankly limiting spread compared to less vaccinated places.

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I don’t think I ever used the term “leftist” either but you had to generalize that. 

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. Explain what you meant by "it’s overwhelmingly obvious how one-sided the lean is in the place" after proclaiming yourself as "politically neutral".