• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Baltimore Ravens Joint Practice 1

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Yeah there is a lot to learn about players. Coaches too, and we might see if Morgan is or is not getting it right. If watching them is just a little more fun than painful, I’ll take it.
    • Well just look at the hugeness of his hands around that ball. It looks like a toy in his hands.
    • Almost all of the Levis talk revolved around off the field nonsense and his inconsistent accuracy. But he always had the ability to put the ball wherever he wanted it. I saw that firsthand against our Panthers when he rifled passes into tight windows with ease that I've honestly still yet to see Bryce make. If you go back to before the draft just about every QB not named Bryce Young was considered to have one or several faults that would hinder their immediate development and take time for them to put it together. Even Stroud was regarded by some as probably taking a few seasons to develop. When in reality it ended up being Young who was the biggest project of the QB class. The next time we happen to be be looking at a QB in the draft people really need to pay attention to physical intangibles and not fall for any of the media hype or criticism over intelligence. This has long been a go to tactic to diminish or uplift one prospect over another. I really thought Panthers fans would have learned this after Cam in 2010. But noooooope.