• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jake delhomme was talking to jay glazer on fox sports south

Panthers128

i didn't see but like two minutes of it, they were joking around and having a good time. the bottom of the screen had a graphic saying delhomme had no ints in 3 games, and glazer made a joking comment about delhomme being cocky and overconfident because of one game

wish i could have seen it all, much more laid back jake than the one we usually see after 4 interception games this season

Man, it's good to see that guy relaxing and joking around again. I've got a feeling that if some of these internet tough guys around here that have been throwing personal insults at Jake ever had to deal with the stuff Jake has dealt with lately, they would curl up in the fetal position, cry like little babies, and would never be the same again.

Man, it's good to see that guy relaxing and joking around again. I've got a feeling that if some of these internet tough guys around here that have been throwing personal insults at Jake ever had to deal with the stuff Jake has dealt with lately, they would curl up in the fetal position, cry like little babies, and would never be the same again.

ya talking trash about his QB play is one thing

Archived