• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the backup QB ?

catnip

36 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

no. i'm really not, Grier has been coddled as well, didn't even have the thought to learn the playbook at one time and somehow he is the victim? okay.

Who said he’s a victim? Who said he didn’t have the thought to learn the playbook? You are trolling. You are arguing with me about things I never wrote. 

8 hours ago, Varking said:

Who said he’s a victim? Who said he didn’t have the thought to learn the playbook? You are trolling. You are arguing with me about things I never wrote. 

Grier himself said that during a press conference. Which goes to the false narrative that he wasn't given a chance. Can't give somebody a chance that doesn't even learn the playbook.

3 hours ago, Tinamedina said:

Grier himself said that during a press conference. Which goes to the false narrative that he wasn't given a chance. Can't give somebody a chance that doesn't even learn the playbook.

You said he didn't have the thought to learn the playbook. The thought.... Did he say "I didn't think I should learn the playbook"? Either you're bad with conversing in english or you are trolling, per usual. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

You said he didn't have the thought to learn the playbook. The thought.... Did he say "I didn't think I should learn the playbook"? Either you're bad with conversing in english or you are trolling, per usual. 

Actually that's pretty much what he said, bigg katt made a video about it and all.

Edited by Tinamedina

2 hours ago, WaterBoy said:

image.png.4ef6cc4b7f93b32469ed95c57a75648d.png

I remember thinking weinke was gonna be a steal.  Same for Clausen.  I never really felt that way about grier.  Now I just accept that it's hard to predict on mid round qbs.  For every Russell Wilson or Tom brady, there are countless pickles.

On 8/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, OneBadCat said:

I think Grier won the battle with this last game but I think we should keep both of them to be honest. 

Walker has the skills to keep us competitive and Grier is actually showing good potential for the first time. Should Darnold get hurt or crumble, it's worth having them both around to evaluate.

I think we should cut both and sign a vet.  Neither one will ever be a competent NFL starter