• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I watch a lot of sports media and have haven't really heard Wentz being criticized. Cam and Lamar on the other hand have had "prove it years" every season of their careers. Weird because they are both worlds better than Wentz.

You've never heard Wentz criticized?  You are either lying or deaf.

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I watch lesser qbs like Stafford, do worst with less questions. this is also without throwing to nearly the talent Stafford had in det. 

You don’t luck into a mvp.

without context, media outlets funnel this silly narrative that he can’t throw outside the numbers but fail to mention the personnel. 

Are you really going to try to claim that Lamar Jackson is a better passer than Stafford? Your argument should be that Lamar > Stafford because Lamar is an okay passer with elite legs. Lamar would be in RG3 territory without his running ability. 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, CanePantherHornet said:

Are you really going to try to claim that Lamar Jackson is a better passer than Stafford? Your argument should be that Lamar > Stafford because Lamar is an okay passer with elite legs. Lamar would be in RG3 territory without his running ability. 

That wasn’t my argument but since you brought it up there’s a pretty good argument that can be made, his stats aren’t much better in major passing categories and this is with majority of his career being with hof Calvin Johnson, Lamar has done more with less passing threats 

that’s an asinine statement, rushing stats aside, dude threw for 38 tds which led the league,Lamar and rg3 aren’t even in the same convo, basically knocking the guy because he can achieve the same or better passing stats than majority pocket qbs while adding 1000 yards rushing.