• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson trade now as unlikely as ever...

SizzleBuzz

29 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Name him the starter.  

Too bad...shouldn't have signed a legally binding contract obligating him to play for Houston.  

Think it is just that easy?  

We'll see how accurate you are.  

T. Taylor is set to start game one. 

Either way, it's no skin off my butt.  I wanted him before his issues but there is no way in hell I would give up 3-1st and multiple 2nds for a player that has all these legal issues. 

I

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Think it is just that easy?  

Sure do.

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

We'll see how accurate you are.  

I'm in no way predicting the team will take this path but do wish they would. 

There's only one thing that's for certain in this deal -- every one of the "he'll be traded by" prognostications (expert and armchair alike) has been flat out wrong.

12 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sure do.

There's only one thing that's for certain in this deal -- every one of the "he'll be traded by" prognostications (expert and armchair alike) has been flat out wrong.

If the issues never came up, he most definitely would have been traded!

12 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sure do.

You don’t even think he is starting? Why are you asking everyone who the starter is? It just bothers you that even a player in legal trouble with little leverage has some pull on say on how he plays vs what the owners want.

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Because the Texans have no plans to play him.

He's on the 53-man roster and available.  In the NFL "plans" change daily if not hourly!

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If they announced him to start week one he'd probably be on the commissioner's exempt list 15 minutes later.

If true the Texans should immediately name him the starter so they can then fill that 53rd roster spot with another player who is eligible and available.

5 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He's on the 53-man roster and available.  In the NFL "plans" change daily if not hourly!

If true the Texans should immediately name him the starter so they can then fill that 53rd roster spot with another player who is eligible and available.

He’s not playing this year, give it up dude!

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Starting QBs who want no part of the organization while also upsetting a large portion of the fanbase. What could possibly go wrong?! Glad this guy isn’t running any organizations…

Texans fans are squarely behind Mr. Whip It Out because their only concern is winning!