• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Quality Assurance

TrevorLaurenceTime22

I don't understand people that feel the need to report and complain about trolls all the time. Like sure, report racist or offensive behavior, but reporting someone who's just slinging around stupid or controversial opinions is just part of a message board. Without it the board gets stale and homogenized. Some of the most entertaining seasons on this board have been because of quality trolls. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I don't understand people that feel the need to report and complain about trolls all the time. Like sure, report racist or offensive behavior, but reporting someone who's just slinging around stupid or controversial opinions is just part of a message board. Without it the board gets stale and homogenized. Some of the most entertaining seasons on this board have been because of quality trolls. 

A lot of the trolls are just the same ones over and over and over. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

A lot of the trolls are just the same ones over and over and over. 

Yeah, there's tons of people who have made multiple accounts after being banned. I'm not sure that spamming reports on them is going to change that though. The mods know who these people are. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Yeah, there's tons of people who have made multiple accounts after being banned. I'm not sure that spamming reports on them is going to change that though. The mods know who these people are. 

Makes you wonder what the next Chuck handle will be? I'm pretty sure dat Alice "changed loyalty" and became thebigkat and the previous TBC

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Makes you wonder what the next Chuck handle will be? I'm pretty sure dat Alice "changed loyalty" and became thebigkat and the previous TBC

No, Thebigkat isn't Alice. TBK has been around for a while and he's just a rich douchebag that lives on the lake, owns a medical supply company or whatever and gets off on showing off his money much in the same way that Alice did. He's posted pictures of himself and his family multiple times and it's not Alice. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

No, Thebigkat isn't Alice. TBK has been around for a while and he's just a rich douchebag that lives on the lake, owns a medical supply company or whatever and gets off on showing off his money much in the same way that Alice did. He's posted pictures of himself and his family multiple times and it's not Alice. 

I've seen all of them, he behaves in a similar manner for sure though.