• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peyton and Eli

NAS

I thought this was phenomenal TV on ESPN2.  It was so interesting and bringing in guests like Ray Lewis and Russell Wilson. It felt like you’re on the couch watching the game with them. The amount of insights and their ability to predict plays is amazing. I found myself glued to this and I usually get bored with MNF. So much better than a normal broadcast, I kind of wish I could watch football like this every time. The novelty will probably wear out eventually but if you’re a fan of the game, I would definitely try it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/peyton-eli-manning-made-esp-ns-broadcast-of-ravens-raiders-mnf-thriller-a-must-watch-for-fans-hungry-for-something-different-040238121.html

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I thought it was terrific

their insights were spot on

eli…hard count only at goal line right before rookie jumps offsides

payton…I prefer to play against man defense in two minute drill as Carr hits two bullets over the middle to get raiders a FG to tie it in regulation 

all 3 of them (Wilson) calling out what they see in defense every play

and that’s just a few I can think of

very welcome relief from the network mouthpieces

i watched them Q4 thru end of game 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

I thought it was terrific

their insights were spot on

eli…hard count only at goal line right before rookie jumps offsides

payton…I prefer to play against man defense in two minute drill as Carr hits two bullets over the middle to get raiders a FG to tie it in regulation 

all 3 of them (Wilson) calling out what they see in defense every play

and that’s just a few I can think of

very welcome relief from the network mouthpieces

i watched them Q4 thru end of game 

Ray Lewis was also great earlier in the game, calling out plays from defensive perspective.  

It was amazing. If I wanted to just watch the game ... I could have. This was an alternative. It provided humor, amazing insight the schills can't give you, game knowledge former players who are in the booth aren't allowed to give, fun guests, and great brother back and forth. It was like watching the game with your buddies ... who just happen to be football genuises. Will actually watch MNF now. Kudos, ESPN.

• Beer 1