• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints Post Game Conferences

SBBlue

5 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

It appears that Winston and Kamara are unvaccinated. Our tinderbox would be in full melt down if our QB and RB weren't vaxed.  Remember the response this summer?

Remember the sh-tstorm that happened when Sam was not vaccinated yet at the time (and refused to answer when he would get vaxxed)?  

18 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

It appears that Winston and Kamara are unvaccinated. Our tinderbox would be in full melt down if our QB and RB weren't vaxed.  Remember the response this summer?

How are they unmasked one week but masked the next?  I thought they had to have masks during interviews if unvacc'd or get fined?

3 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

How are they unmasked one week but masked the next?  I thought they had to have masks during interviews if unvacc'd or get fined?

I think it has to do  with whether the reporters are actually in the room rather than conferenced in, honestly I don't know.  Maybe I'm wrong and they are vaccinated.  But Payton didn't wear a max.  Maybe they feel they're vulnerable to the virus when they lose?

Edited by SBBlue

19 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

The difference one week makes in losing half your coaching staff and a few players to covid because you weren't being careful.

• Flames 3