• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

15 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

IM NOT REFERENCEING YOU THEN AM I? LOL COWPOKE FANS ARE WORSE THAN EVEN STEELERS FANS AT LEAST THEY HAVE RECENT SUCESS THE POKES HAVE ONE PLAYOFF WIN IN 25 YEARS

With all due respect, yall don't have past or recent success in the Superbowl trophy/rings conversations.  You look promising this year tho!!

14 minutes ago, Manna said:

If they meant nothing then the Cowboy's wouldn't have needed to get one final first down to end the game. We were obviously staging a comeback with the potential to tie the game. We were down by 22 but at no point did I see the team, nor my fandom, feel like it was time to pack it up and quit. 

They can say all they want about Diggs being taken out for player whatever, but I saw him limping on the sideline. I also believe the commentators mentioned that Diggs had some lingering injuries so I feel it was more for his protection than saying "Oh we have this game in the books." 

Well yeah I liked we didn’t quit and give up but my point is no way were we coming back from a 22 point whole with no timeouts at the start of the fourth quarter snd I don’t believe in moral victories 

Just now, Carolina fan 88 said:

Well yeah I liked we didn’t quit and give up but my point is no way were we coming back from a 22 point whole with no timeouts at the start of the fourth quarter snd I don’t believe in moral victories 

Let’s hope we see them again with cmc and horn and hope our new pans out and play the game in Carolina, we will learn from this game anyway will take 3-1 anytime

2 minutes ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

Right, moral victories don't mean much to fans but maybe it's worth something to the players. It was nice to see that there was no quit in the team. I also felt like there was a slim chance that a comeback was possible having no timeouts, but at least they tried. On to Philly. 

2 minutes ago, Manna said:

Right, moral victories don't mean much to fans but maybe it's worth something to the players. It was nice to see that there was no quit in the team. I also felt like there was a slim chance that a comeback was possible having no timeouts, but at least they tried. On to Philly. 

He's not a Panthers fan at all dude he's a cowpokes fan posing as a Panthers fan.

An entire draft to defense and both first rounders the last two years to defense and we get gashed for 30+ and get destroyed in the trenches while our oline looks just horrendous. Next year the first second and third goal should be beefing up this oline full of maulers and please let's move on from Paradis. The Broncos knew what was up all along but of course we came sniffing around thinking he would be different 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Manna said:

Well, I take solace in this fact, to me, we played the best team in the nfc today, and no, I don’t think the Rams are, stafford is a known choker in big games, him changing teams won’t change that and cowboys under Quinn’s first game against Tampa in Tampa, Dallas would have won easily if their kicker, forgot his name could hit a 28 yarder, the dude missed 3 fields goals in that game and an extra point and they controlled dominated a great San Diego team who is my super bowl afc team who destroyed the chiefs and beat the Eagles up at one point up 5 tds who aren’t a bad team

• Poo 1