• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

Sam isn’t Aaron Rodgers.  He isn’t going to be.  That’s okay.    Sam is good enough with our weapons. 

we need to build a respectable OL.  And we still need to add talent at LB.    MLB specifically.  Shaq is playing great this year but we need more talent at the next level IMO

• Beer 2

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Some people are just never happy. Others are more invested in having their opinions validated than in seeing us win.

KInda sad, honestly.

I was very hesitant about trading for Darnold, but he has played great and I’m thrilled about it. I hope he gets better and becomes our franchise QB. I love being wrong when it’s in the Panther’s favor! 

1 hour ago, Stuart Smith said:

Anyone blaming today’s loss on Sam must not have watched the super bowl. Pat Mahomes looked rough without an O.L. 

Without 2 rushing t.d.’s from Darnold we would not be in this game. How soon we forget.

EXACTLY.

Would Teddy Two-Gloves, for example, have done that?   Nope.

Hell we wouldn't even have been in this game from the start with him at QB.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mage said:

Justin Herbert at home vs Cowboys - 31/41, 338 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 87.2 QB Rating, 12 rushing yards

Sam Darnold on the road vs Cowboys - 26/39, 301 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 85.5 QB Rating, 35 rushing yards, 2 TDs

If I get banned for this, I don't care.  But for those of ya'll hating on Darnold... shut the hell up.  Darnold is 24 years old on a new team (after spending years on a GARBAGE one) and is quite frankly playing wayyyy better than anyone could have reasonably expected.  And you got people being negative about it?  Come on man.  

Those 2 picks were bad and he's gotta hit Robby and Moore on those 2 passes deep, but other than that?  Brother was BALLING.  I was there and the OL looked dreadful.  And Darnold ain't care.  Escaping pressure, getting the ball off.  If you didn't come away impressed with Darnold after that game, then your football opinion is 100% irrelevant.  And I don't say that lightly.  Like holy crap.  Dude was far, far from the issue.

If simply telling people to shut up equates to getting banned here, I think this would be a ghost town.  LOL!

But yeah...He has done terrific considering he has Construction-Paper guarding him at Center.  

Did I mention I want Paradis fired into the sun?

• Pie 2