• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to be a playoff team, you win this weekend

TheBigKat

On 10/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, Fox007 said:

Well our injuries and guys missing can negate some of that...I mean we have no idea how the OL is going to go either which could derail an entire side of the ball. But like the thread says we should win this. Playing well with injuries and guys missing and winning these types of games are indeed what playoff teams/teams that have arrived do...lets see how it goes.

well fug

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Says the guy who insults everyone on here that says one negative thing about the team. You're a joke 

When was the last time you made a post that was football related, and didn't insult someone? I'll wait. I have plenty of conversations. While all you do is hurl insults. Yeah, I'm worried about your opinion. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Games like today is what will keep Sam from getting another Starting Job as NFL QB elsewhere.

Clock is ticking and this previous debacle did him no favors.

He has to turn sh-t around IN A HURRY to regain all the goodwill and trust he threw away with those 3 Picks.

He just needs to get back to playing football like he did the first 3 games.  He's shown he can do it.  

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

When was the last time you made a post that was football related, and didn't insult someone? I'll wait. I have plenty of conversations. While all you do is hurl insults. Yeah, I'm worried about your opinion. 

It’s pointless

theres folks that are immune from mod reprimand and bring no value or discussion worthy content

• Beer 1