• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I miss Kuechly!

kmgreensman

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m still holding out hope he comes back for dirt cheap for a year once we are well entrenched in playoff standards and this was all just a long ploy to save his health while we re-builded.  

See, now you're playing with my emotions, giving me false hope. 

He's gone! Gone I say! And he ain't never coming back! So you take your dozen head of cattle, and your pa's saddle, and your dead brother's favorite horse, and your ma's ashes, and you drive them steer clear on down to Texas, like Uncle Ike would've wanted you to with his dying breathe if the syphyllis hadn't made him delirious for his favorite dog. And when you get there, you take the money and buy a dress for that pretty redheaded bearded girl from the traveling circus, and you make for the sunset, or the ocean, or a place where they ain't never heard these cliches before, and you don't ever look back, ya hear me?

Sorry, I might have gotten carried away in the moment being dramatic and all.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

I’d love to have him back but even if he wanted to it’s not for certain he would be the same guy. He’s leaned down so much. 

You’re expecting him to rebuild that physique that was tailored to explosiveness and speed. I’m not sure if muscle memory works like that. He could get huge again and never be like what he was.