• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Christensen will probably be a starter from here on out

electro's horse

Brady had one of the best RAZ scores for athleticism in this past draft. Brady’s  shortcoming would probably be he doesn’t have the ideal playing weight.  I believe he is right around 297 pounds. He is athletic enough to overcome the arm length argument at tackle. 
      Why on earth does half this forum think he would be the answer at LG? He played left tackle in college and he would not hold up well to an NFL defensive tackles interior bull rush. Think about a tackle like Derrick Brown bull rushing the rookie. That just wouldn’t work. 
     Please leave Brady at one of the tackle positions, preferably the side he excelled at in college. My vote would be Moton at right tackle where he has excelled and feels most comfortable.  Brady where he has the most experience. Deonte Brown should help slow up the push right up the gut. Those options don’t fix our line issues but it should slow up the leak. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

3 hours ago, Beast_3000 said:

Brady had one of the best RAZ scores for athleticism in this past draft. Brady’s  shortcoming would probably be he doesn’t have the ideal playing weight.  I believe he is right around 297 pounds. He is athletic enough to overcome the arm length argument at tackle. 
      Why on earth does half this forum think he would be the answer at LG? He played left tackle in college and he would not hold up well to an NFL defensive tackles interior bull rush. Think about a tackle like Derrick Brown bull rushing the rookie. That just wouldn’t work. 
     Please leave Brady at one of the tackle positions, preferably the side he excelled at in college. My vote would be Moton at right tackle where he has excelled and feels most comfortable.  Brady where he has the most experience. Deonte Brown should help slow up the push right up the gut. Those options don’t fix our line issues but it should slow up the leak. 

This is exactly what I've been saying.  BC, for all that he is, doesn't appear to be stout enough to play G.  My only observation is that we should stop moving him around, put him at LT (where he played his entire college career) and see where we go.  Nothing to lose really, and it gets both tackles in their most comfortable position.

• Pie 4