• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold might be the next one out the door

Matthias

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Hey, he's not called @ImaginaryKevfor nothing. If you don't agree with him, you get the full extent of his wraith. lol It's been a long time since someone got so worked up when folks didn't like their plan.

If there is a QB out there that can function behind this line. We need to go get him. As long as it is with a draft pick, or via a trade using late round picks. This line is atroscious.

Again, you're way more worked up than me. Lol smdh

But yeah, if Sam turns it around the team can draft Tyler Linderbaum and sign Connor Williams in free agency. Then start Deonte Brown and Brady on the right side because I'm not panicking that they're incapable of playing. 

Moton-Williams-Linderbaum-Brown-Christensen could work

But if Sam continues to play poorly you have to consider QB

Edited by ImaginaryKev

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The rookie doesn't have to start from day one and 1st round picks aren't the only way to address the OL. We'll have a lot of cap space available.

I can just picture it :  

So we have Sam, for example, be the "sacrificial lamb" by playing behind a sh*tty O-Line while our drafted Rookie QB looks on from the sideline and thinks "I hope my Health Insurance is good".  😬

Yeah...the OL had BETTER be addressed this offseason, PERIOD. 

7 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Damn dude, can you just discuss your point without insulting other posters? Can you not get your point across without name calling? 

7 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Can you get a grip

Okay reading through this thread, you're fug'ing pissing me off with your sh*tty attitude.  

Is that you communicate with people in RL?  I would hope not.   Staring Ice Cube GIF

Edited by glenwo2