• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Not all. His performances are roughly 90% his fault but the surrounding situation does account for about 10%.

This situation is 90% on Darnold…too funny

A 24 year old guy has all this influence on an entire franchise 

Edited by Shocker

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This situation is 90% on Darnold…too funny

A 24 year old guy has all this influence on an entire franchise 

His play is his fault. We are 3.5+ years in with the same sorry poo.

Let me guess, we should sign Rosen and JaMarcus Russell too? After all, hope springs eternal!

Joe Biden Shaking Head GIF by MSNBC

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

His play is his fault. We are 3.5+ years in with the same sorry poo.

Let me guess, we should sign Rosen and JaMarcus Russell too? After all, hope springs eternal!

Joe Biden Shaking Head GIF by MSNBC

Come on man…you know he is under constant pressure.  Like last week there are plays were he less than a second to react.  He made mistakes but he isn’t sitting in a clean pocket throwing picks.  I am not saying he is the answer at QB but damn the guy is in a bad situation here.

This guy was coming off of a concussion and gets no leeway from the fans.  None.  I respect the guy for playing for christ sake.

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Come on man…you know he is under constant pressure.  Like last week there are plays were he less than a second to react.  He made mistakes but he isn’t sitting in a clean pocket throwing picks.  I am not saying he is the answer at QB but damn the guy is in a bad situation here.

He is the worst QB in the NFL. His play is 100% indefensible. Even our idiot head coach basically sat in front of the media on Sunday and basically said, "You can't throw these passes." 

He is fuging TERRIBLE. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Sam is a likeable guy

In my criticisms of Darnold, let me make it clear that I'm not criticizing him personally.

Yes, it seems to me he's nice as hell.

Nice has nothing to do with winning football games.

Edited by tiger7_88
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He is the worst QB in the NFL. His play is 100% indefensible. Even our idiot head coach basically sat in front of the media on Sunday and basically said, "You can't throw these passes." 

He is fuging TERRIBLE. 

So I am guessing you are all for QB in the draft?  Any reason to believe that guy succeeds with this situation?  I will wait on your wisdom on fixing this

Don't do a 180 if he plays well next week.  We have seen that from you way too often 

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So I am guessing you are all for QB in the draft?  Any reason to believe that guy succeeds with this situation?  I will wait on your wisdom on fixing this

From what I've read, the 2022 draft for QBs is shallow, so you better hope Carolina craps the bed a lot from now to season's end to get that 1st pick.