Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Matt Rhule says the Panthers offense is about to have a "vastly different look," redefined with more of an emphasis on the run game.


SgtJoo
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've grown accustomed to expecting opposite of what Rhule says.

That means hurry up tempo, 5 wide, fug it chug it football.

Hopefully similar to the game tying drive that we saw.

took way too long for them to go to the hurry up spread offense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

took way too long for them to go to the hurry up spread offense

Maybe they'll start doing it from the beginning and this next game is the perfect opportunity to experiment with that against a hapless Giants team.

If they do that and Sam excels, maybe they may have found the key to Sam's complicated "lock", so to speak.

But if Sam still struggles, then they'll definitely know once and for all that there is no fixing him. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've grown accustomed to expecting opposite of what Rhule says.

That means hurry up tempo, 5 wide, fug it chug it football.

Hopefully similar to the game tying drive that we saw.

Last time we did that I watched Darnald get decleated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Last time we did that I watched Darnald get decleated. 

which game are you referring to?

 

 

41 minutes ago, hepcat said:

took way too long for them to go to the hurry up spread offense

you can't run a hurry up the whole game for obvious reasons, you'll gas the defense but you'll gas your offense simultaneously. and also get your defense back on the field faster with less rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

which game are you referring to?

 

 

you can't run a hurry up the whole game for obvious reasons, you'll gas the defense but you'll gas your offense simultaneously. and also get your defense back on the field faster with less rest.

I'm thinking to do it on the first possession. 

Then do it normally for a good portion of the 1st quarter...then all of a sudden, go no-huddle again.

Rinse and repeat for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters.

Edited by glenwo2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

which game are you referring to?

 

 

you can't run a hurry up the whole game for obvious reasons, you'll gas the defense but you'll gas your offense simultaneously. and also get your defense back on the field faster with less rest.

Everytime we spread the defense out they stunt to the inside and cream Darnald. It's been that way since Houston. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...