• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapoport believes Watson will be traded before the deadline

t96

2 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Even if it ends up on the dumbass side? Lot of dumbasses out there on the field and in the world. Gotta let that slide man. Now if its on the sexual predator side, yeah I understand. But you'll never watch him guilty or innocent? Well regardless that's your decision right lol

Dumbass behavior is what Huston is dealing with.  You want to sign up for that? Nah man sell your soul for something else not this crap.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Dumbass behavior is what Huston is dealing with.  You want to sign up for that? Nah man sell your soul for something else not this crap.

So what do you call what we're going through now? Doesn't feel smart. What did we sign up for? Teddy and Sam? lol i didn't sign up for them.

Edited by CarolinaLivin

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

So what do you call what we're going through now? Doesn't feel smart. What did we sign up for? Teddy and Sam? lol i didn't sign up for them.

We have been through much worse than this.  There is no quick fix to this either.  This season is what it is, a wasted one.  Next offseason is when they will attempt to get right.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If the Dolphins' ownership isn't pushing for a deal to be made and ours is, that would probably put us in the driver's seat. Now watch Fitts get fleeced like he did by the Jets on Darnold where he was bidding against himself... like he probably would be here.

like I said Tepper should just call Cam and work things out.

Watson is not worth it and it would make me sick to watch a POS like him as our QB in fact I would quit watching this team for good if we sign Watson.