• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles is player of the week!

Captain Morgan

If he keeps this up then you pay him and figure the rest out later. While it’s only 5 games in, he’s on pace for a 50-40-90 season.

Bridges and Martin are the only FA’s we have (RFA’s) and with a projected $26M in cap space next season we should be able to find a way to keep both if we really wanted.

I suspect this years team will look pretty similar to next years.

12 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Miles is playing like a future All Star...love to see his development.  He's also fun to watch.  Pairs up so well with LaMelo.

If we have to move a piece to afford him, I'm all for it.  We sure are paying Gordon a lot for what he's produced.

Miles Bridges might end up being the best player in Charlotte since the rebirth of basketball here in this city. This kid talked about wanting to improve his game like Pascal Siakam last season. He has finally arrived after putting hard work in the offseason. Miles is averaging 26ppg and 8rpg in his first 5 games this season. Insane! 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:24 PM, Captain Morgan said:

Miles is playing like a future All Star...love to see his development.  He's also fun to watch.  Pairs up so well with LaMelo.

If we have to move a piece to afford him, I'm all for it.  We sure are paying Gordon a lot for what he's produced.

I feel like Hayward is very expendable at this point. Coach says he is the "calming" force at the end of games, but honestly, he doesn't take over. He is just another player out there. We should only have 2 years left on his contract after next this year, hope we can move him next year for a legit big man or clutch scorer.