• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict how many RTPM will the Huddle hit when Watson is traded?

kungfoodude

Just now, Waldo said:

The team becomes the Tinderbox lol same difference. 

Lol. I am not that down on the move. My personal opinion is that I don't know anything about the facts and I don't believe anything any of the accused and accusers have to say. I wasn't there and I don't know what their motivations nor the facts, nor will I likely ever know them.

If I had to guess, the manner in which it is playing out suggests there is a lot of sleaze on both sides of this one, so the truth is somewhere in the middle. Probably a dude that is addicted to his sexual fetish with plenty of willing women to go along, so he ends up going to far with more than one that wasn't up for it. 

I suspect there are a lot of skeezy people involved(Watson included) and a couple of honest people who have been genuinely harmed. But you know what.....my opinion is just that. It has no bearing on anything.

• Pie 1