• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS5

Ja  Rhule

On 12/6/2021 at 12:30 PM, thefuzz said:

Are these still tough to find out in the wild?

I talked to a Target guy and he said most stores will never put one on the floor.  They keep them locked up until someone lucks into it online.  It can be really tough to get one…and frustrating 

• Pie 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a Series X from Best Buy.  I saw on Wednesday there was a restock so I tried it out, like I have but failed time and time again.  This time, I got lucky.  Not sure if they are using a lottery system or something like that, but because I used my BB rewards membership to log in and get in the list, it seems like it was weighted to give me priority over random folks over the internet.

I played with it a little on Sunday (I picked it up at 1pm Sunday), and I love the speed of the SSD.  Reminds me of playing on my laptop lol.  

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

I haven't bought a game for the PS5 because I had Spiderman Remastered and Spidey/Miles Morales PS5 edition when i bought a bundle on the PS4. So I just bought Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut for the PS5. heard good things about it so I'm going to try it out tonight. Huzzah.

Ps5 is impressive.  Been out of gaming for a bit and got my hands on one.  Hardlined that bitch and now run all my entertainment through it.  

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

I haven't bought a game for the PS5 because I had Spiderman Remastered and Spidey/Miles Morales PS5 edition when i bought a bundle on the PS4. So I just bought Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut for the PS5. heard good things about it so I'm going to try it out tonight. Huzzah.

Ghost of Tsushima looks amazing!

Since I upgraded my TV, I've noticed the new consoles really do bring that "extra" bit of polish and flair in games.  I was messing around with Fallen Order the other day, and the train section in the beginning, where it's all wet and rainy was so pretty.  The reflections, ambient light, etc.  Super cool.

I can't wait for more games to be "built" for these new platforms with their super fast SSDs and GPUs.  I think we're all in for a treat!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Ghost of Tsushima looks amazing!

Since I upgraded my TV, I've noticed the new consoles really do bring that "extra" bit of polish and flair in games.  I was messing around with Fallen Order the other day, and the train section in the beginning, where it's all wet and rainy was so pretty.  The reflections, ambient light, etc.  Super cool.

I can't wait for more games to be "built" for these new platforms with their super fast SSDs and GPUs.  I think we're all in for a treat!

Ive been blown away so far. Its unbelievable the difference.

• Pie 1

I am playing through the Demon Souls remake with my son and it is amazing how detailed the environments look in this game.  Load times are super fast as well.  The Dual sense controller is very cool with the gaming feedback.  Loving it

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1