• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam

ladypanther

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Time will tell

im not happy he was the choice and some of that goes to the preponderance of bad qb decisions before him, some is his history, and some is the general let down of going from a superstar to someone who is far less in stature 

he seemed to read the defense very well yesterday.  He made plays with his feet, he didn’t pout over being benched, he went about his business, by all accounts his team mates like him 

I guess, the bottom line to me is, he is here until he isn’t so at this point, I’m making the best of it. If that means multiple shots of Jim beam fire when he and Brady and the oline and the receivers screw the pooch, so be it 

it might not fix anything but I’ll feel better about it 

Did anyone notice that his teammates seemed to rally around him after he got his hit?

Guys like a QB that's not afraid to put it all on the line for them.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

58 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did anyone notice that his teammates seemed to rally around him after he got his hit?

Guys like a QB that's not afraid to put it all on the line for them.

Yes, I did   

However, Truth is, nfl guys like guys who help them win but also guys that help them meet  their individual incentives in  Their contracts and that just a fact of life   Got to be able to consistently throw the ball at the nfl level, no matter what   We can’t go back to a single wedge because of Sam’s propensity to turnover the ball 

It would be great in all ways if he lives up to his potential and we can laugh about all of this and say ‘I was wrong’.  I’d love to do that. 

18 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

My point was a competent qb would have changed the direction of this season. Anyone who is holding out hope that Sam will be good should just face reality. Weren’t you a Sam fan who came over from the jets? You should go back.

And you should shut the Fk up. 🖕

Your point is invalid as  you're again lamenting sh*t that is Moot the day they decided to trade for Sam instead of taking the gamble that a QB would be available in the draft (which there was no guarantee).

Boo-f*cking-hoo for you.    

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

16 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

why would i follow him to another team? once they leave they are dead to me.

Because Rum is now taking his cues from Kungfool in trolling and being an all-around jerk.

Just put him on ignore and be done with it.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1

On 11/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, Sam the Cat said:

You can never root against or diminish a guy who give his all,  I will guarentee, he will be top 15 QB with a better oline....how's  Mahomes doing?  Don't  they have better line, coach and wr?  How about Baker?  Don't they supposed to have the top 3 oline, wrs, and rbs?   Only things that suck is the negative Nacies that overreact and call every negative play as  Armageddon.

Bravo for telling it like it is.

• Pie 1