• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a QB out there who’s undefeated against Belichieck?

philw5289

32 minutes ago, onmyown said:

i have a hard time believing that this is comprehensible 

if Cam could take a group of WRs with the most drops in the nfl, the worst oline in the nfl, and an awful/inexperienced OC, with an injured cmc to 7-2 I would have to believe one of the other 7 teams rolling with their putrid backups would’ve signed him

if cam is that good still why is he a FA, I understanding doubting Panthers competence but you’re going into a pretty big chunk of NFL franchises who just don’t seem to get it like apparently Panther/Cam fans do

It’s not like he didn’t get 7 wins with that putrid pats team last year, amongst those were some very quality opponents 

And for the clowns who keep asking why is he a free agent, why are the lions winless, why are the Texans 1-8, why are the dolphins 2-7. If teams want to trot garbage qbs on the field so be it(we are one of those teams hint hint), I hope the head coaches have enough cushion to allow such, but acting like cam can’t do better than the records I just displayed is nothing short of asinine 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s not like he didn’t get 7 wins with that putrid pats team last year, amongst those were some very quality opponents 

And for the clowns who keep asking why is he a free agent, why are the lions winless, why are the Texans 1-8, why are the dolphins 2-7. If teams want to trot garbage qbs on the field so be it(we are one of those teams hint hint), I hope the head coaches have enough cushion to allow such, but acting like cam can’t do better than the records I just displayed is nothing short of asinine 

Pats had the best special teams in the nfl, a top 10 oline and a top 10 defense, and superior coaching (obviously)

the team as a whole, outside of weapons, was far from putrid 

but somehow he will come into a dramatically worse situation and do better…

you don’t see, like at all, how this sounds off?

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Pats had the best special teams in the nfl, a top 10 oline and a top 10 defense, and superior coaching (obviously)

I don't think you know what dramatic means.

50 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They weren’t wrong about Cam. He was due $20 million and obviously isn’t worth that where he is at now. They were however wrong about Teddy and Sam. Both got overpaid and overvalued.   

I get why you don’t want to pay a banged up Cam that money but why go and give it to Teddy and then Darnold?

Edited by firefox1234

Just now, onmyown said:

What defense of there’s did you watch? And did you just mention having a top special teams unit as some kind of game changer ? Joe Judge would adore you.

All jokes aside our team is more talented than the pats, there defense was not good last year, roster as a whole, that’s why they spent so much in fa, and even with that being said they aren’t even much better from last year with a supposed qb that is better, speaking of drops check out the pats wrs last year, I’m sure cam is accustomed to wrs not catching a cold