• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I heard from a source at a nearby golf course the Keep Pounding thing was considered part of the Rivera era (not realizing how important it was to the franchise) I just didn’t think it would be this obvious.

So, I wouldn’t doubt it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he moved the team after a few years for poor attendance and blamed the city instead of his shitty decisions.

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol.  That can’t be true.   It just can’t. 

There is some stuff going around Twitter.

One in particular the picture of the guys celebrating the NFC Championship and Cam appears to have been scrubbed from the photo of Olsen and Luke. 

it’s one of those things that a lot of people don’t notice because you aren’t looking for it. I don’t know how much of this is true. 

10 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

That would not be good.

Again this is some stuff I’ve seen from Twitter and social. I haven’t been to a game in a couple years and don’t plan on going any time soon but man that would be something if Tepper subtly tried scrubbing the best player in franchise history from memorable pictures, etc. 

somebody needs to look around next time they are in the stadium 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Tepper going to try and cover up his horrible football decisions by fielding a really awesome soccer team…

Wait until the sexual predator Watson buys his way out of trouble and then Tepper ships Burns, Chinn, and a couple first rounders to Houston. Dude is gonna get desparate and do something stupid 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Hes a money man....and all his decisions revolve around that..its pretty apparent...as an owner, hes in over his head...

I mean, how hard is it to really manage a hedge fund? As long as you have some sort of common sense and a few connections right? If 10 people gave me a million dollars I’m pretty sure I could invest in something to turn a profit

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

I mean, how hard is it to really manage a hedge fund? As long as you have some sort of common sense and a few connections right? If 10 people gave me a million dollars I’m pretty sure I could invest in something to turn a profit

NFL is a different game....hes in over his head...and he thought cause he knows money he could accomplish anything...WRONG