• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keep Pounding is gone Panther fans!

BurnNChinn

4 hours ago, frankw said:

I'm sure one day Tepper will formally recognize you for defending his honor from these plebs and give you that pat on the back and attaboy you've been waiting for 😎

LMAO. Why the fug would I care what that rich dork thinks? I just think you guys are pathetic with your incessant whining Tepper, 'wine and cheese' fans, not having someone to lead your cheers for you, opposing fans 'taking over' the stadium. It's like your manhood is tied directly to your fanhood. You need to compartmentalize or you're going to have a bad time. 

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

People think that having a rich owner is a good thing.  It's an awful thing.  Rich people are rich because they're cheap.  They aren't worried about the art, symbolism, or legacy.  Putting a crappy surface on the field is exactly what a rich owner would do.  Give me an owner who cares.

Name an owner of any sports franchise that is not rich.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheMaulClaw said:

People think that having a rich owner is a good thing.  It's an awful thing.  Rich people are rich because they're cheap.  They aren't worried about the art, symbolism, or legacy.  Putting a crappy surface on the field is exactly what a rich owner would do.  Give me an owner who cares.

It’s not about “rich”, they all are. It’s about being an ego maniac micro manager of an owner 

• Pie 2

We saw for years here a guy literally take a beating on the field, undeserved without penalty, for the pride of this city of this franchise. That guy wasn't a perfect man. He was a totally different bird. He had God given height, speed, strength and a rifle for an arm. He was loved by most fans and respected in the community.

This is who you target coming in and continue to Photoshop assassinate.

This was OUR team and OUR history BEFORE you sir. Don't disrespect any of our history. It didn't have anything to do with you before 2017 and you were not here for the tears and triumph. Humble thyself.

You're f'n out of line.